Well seeing as its the end of the semester, I suppose I should post up that “what have i learned” post. so here it goes.
1. I suck at physics. I studied my brains out all my semester to the point that I just burned myself out with it and i STILL failed. the final is tomorrow, and I’ve honestly just given up about it :( bad asian i know, but i dont feel like pouring energy into something that’s just gonna amount to nothing. My first midterm I got a 29/90 and the second one i got a 15/90. I was so depressed it was almost the first time I cried over a grade. I got over it though, and I decided i’d NEVER take that stupid subject again, if I could help it.
2. I really like being on my own. I get to do whatever I want whenever I want and I actually spend a large amount of time studying instead of just goofing off. Sure I went out a bunch, but you can ask my roommate and suitemates about it; I study alllll the freakin time. My parents should be proud =P
3. I also realized how much I miss home. I miss all the friends I’ve made over the years. It’s hard to think about them all the time, but they’ve been a part of my life for…some people have been around for as long as I can remember. I wish I could go home more often and spend time with them. Alas, we’ll just have to try harder to stay in touch next semester.
4. My family is supportive. rrrrealllly supportive. I didn’t realize it until we had a huge fight, but my parents actually dont really care about my grades. Growing up I always thought that my parents really wanted me to get straight As and I always felt like a failure because I’ve never gotten that. I was so sick of getting punished because of my dismal grades, while nothing happened to my sister. As it turns out, My parents just wanted me to do the best I could, which is what I did this semester. So they really aren’t mad at me for it. I’ve never felt better about that.
5. Public transit isn’t that hard. I take the LIRR all the time into the city, have spent countless time on it really. I’ve gone on planes alone, ridden the bus and subway by myself…I thought it was confusing, but once I did it it was nothing. I’m stupid lol =P
6. Having a car is awesome. I have to walk everywhere, and my dorm is at the freakin top of the hill. Everything is toward the bottom, plus there are these monstrous stairs that make me out of breath. I gotta hit the gym this break hahah.
7. I love my boyfriend. We fight all the time, mostly cuz we’re so far away from each other. But I’m really a lucky girl to have such a sweet boyfriend :)
8. I’ve really been blessed with such a good suite. Even though Sam got kicked out cuz our neighbors got detripled, I still see her all the freakin time. My roommate especially is awesome. Danielle and her family opened up her house for me on the weekends, buy water all the time, buy whatever I ask really (which has been like…apples and celery hahah). I’m really grateful that God gave me such an awesome roommate :)
I can’t wait to go home tomorrow. Maryland in less than 24 hours! <3
There is currently an ice hurricane raging across campus. Yes that’s right, an ice hurricane, complete with hail, rain, terrifyingly strong winds and the nasty looking sky.
It’s the kind of day when all you wanna do is curl up in bed with a steaming mug of peppermint hot chocolate and a good book/manga to read while cranking the heat cuz you feel so cold just hearing the wind howl. The kind of day when you slow down and take a break from your normal routine and just chillax.
Too bad I have an exam at fucking 815 AM tomorrow.
So I like to read webcomics now and then, especially if I’m bored and don’t want to study for my finals, which are next week. I came across this and couldn’t stop laughing because it reminded me of my bf.
But then I realized that with this picture, the roles would probably reversed since I am the avid gameboy-pokemon player and he thinks i’m strange.
But that’s okay, I enjoyed a couple minutes of calorie burning anyway :D